It’s easier than you think. We managed to create the most confusing shirt shop! 😀 We didn’t want anyone to miss the opportunity to order a memorable customized shirt for the Fathers Day, so we rushed and opened the shirt shop as it is. The user experience will be improved soon, but in the meanwhile, don’t worry, we’ll guide you through.
Here is how to make an order:
Go to our shirt shop
- Choose the shirt STYLE. We have 6 shirt styles: Sweaters, t-shirts for men and women, and kid’s colleges and t-shirts. Read more on the info page of the shop.
- Choose your favorite FONT (4 different fonts) and the COLOR OF THE FONT (6 different print colors)
- Click to the SHIRT that has your preferred font.
- Choose the SIZE, QUANTITY and the COLOR OF THE SHIRT. Make sure to check the size chart. Stanley&Stella sweaters run small. We recommend taking 1 size up.
- Make the order and pay.
- Send your name, order number + name/word for the print to email@example.com
- Sit back, congratulate yourself for creating your own TRE Shirt.
- Take a photo of your shirt and use hashtag #TREshirt to let us know what you created. It would make us super happy!
If you need help with sizes or making the order, call us at +358 29 1700 430 (btw 11am-7pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ordering shirts for a group of more than 10 people, email us and we’ll give you a special price.
Thank you Duotone for these great shirt pics!